Journal Entry: 12/20/07
Happy Birthday, Birthday Girl!
The day adds up to number 5—number of change. Hopefully this will be a day of change for the better. This is a new Book—journal—for the first day of my new life! I will copy the notes from my last *I Ching reading: 1/2/17/07, to this journal—it indicates a change for the better for which I am so ready.
My truest birthday wishes:
- HEALTH! Fullness of health; to be disease-free; cancer-free; balanced; harmony of body-mind-spirit.
- WEALTH! An abundance of monetary blessings in an ever-increasing, never-ending flow from expected and unexpected sources.
- LOVE! Renewed relationships and a companion in love with whom to share my life from this day forward.
- FULFILLMENT OF MY SOUL’S FUNCTION AND PURPOSE—in service to and according to The Divine Plan. Full, conscious participation in my unique role in this here-now. Ever-increasing creative expression through my jewelry crafting, photography, writing, collage-making and any and all other means of expression that lie yet fallow, undiscovered and unexpressed by me.
- BLESSINGS AND ABUNDANCE in all things forever and ever!
My Birthday Prayer:
I live by God’s Grace and Divine Providence. I receive answers to all of my questions, challenges and dilemmas directly from the Godhead as I live this day in quiet peace and contentment. I am abundantly blessed in all things right here and now.
God, I ask You now and will wait to be shown the answer: Should I just go ahead with the chemo? Or is a study a better, safer choice? Please guide me in this for I am depending upon You, Mother-Father-God, Holy Mother Spirit and all of my Guides, Guards, Guardians, Orishas, Benevolent Spirits and Angels who surround me through this and all life challenges; guiding me safely through chaos and confusion to safety and fulfillment of my life’s mission here-now.
Thank You. Așe.
And so, I start this day with a hot bowl of oatmeal. My belly needs warmth and nourishment as does my body and soul.
*I Ching Consultation from 12/17/07:
I seek to act in harmony with the energy, bearing and direction of the Cosmos and thus accomplish significant deeds instead of wasting my life away.
Question: What do I need to know/do now in order to be in harmony with the direction of the Cosmos? Thank You for a simple, easy-to-understand answer.
Hexagrams Drawn: #39, Obstacles changing into #46, Advancement/Pushing Upward
Changing Lines: 2 and 5
(See text for complete reading.)
5/9/11 Author’s Note: The I Ching or Book of Changes, like all oracles, is (to the best of my understanding and usage), a way of posing questions to one’s own Soul? Cosmic Intelligence? Essential Self? It provides a channel of communication and understanding from one’s inner world as regards one’s human existence. When approached with an open heart and mind, The I Ching provides exactly what one needs to know to advance one’s life in a way that is in harmony, balance and accordance with the Cosmos at that particular moment in time in which one throws the coins.
This author has received “right-on!” guidance and direction from The I Ching for the past thirty years. Highly recommended is the Richard Wilhelm Translation rendered into English by Gary F. Baynes; foreword by C.G. Jung; used in conjunction with The I Ching Workbook by R.L. Wing.
The author is pleased to answer questions regarding the use of the I Ching. Email inquiries to: email@example.com.